Welcome to My December

Sunday, November 23, 2003

You are right Dan, women are useless...cheating lying fucking whores...I always end up right back where i started , how ironic...i think i'm going to puke...i'm glad you have a friend in alcohol...Would you prefer to going back when everythign was unclear...Is everything still unclear...it's bullshit...I've waited all my life for the day when love appears, like a fairy tale in days gone by he will rescue me from my fears. And now i fell him standing close to me, and how can i tell him what he means to me, my heart stands still has he come?....all bullshit...obviously...every night i think of him here in my lonely room, waiting for my prince to come wondering if he'll be here soon, and i sit patiently waiting for someone and i hope that his heart longs for mine, he calls my name is he the one...trust, hope happiness, truth, love, peace...is this the moment i dream of, tell me is he my one true love, how will i know, will his love show, is he my one true love...all lies made up to satisfy our useless existance...Same thoughts, same fears, same hidden away tears...Anger, betrayal, guilt...you, me, them...US...Blackness, and it ends, given up on life, given up on hope, given up on self


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home