Welcome to My December

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Well well well, Leslie left so i got basiclly no ne to talk to...i'm gonna get real bored real fast. My hand is frozen, and i'm struggling typing, kinda sux, and from this stupid chair, my back is fucked up, but mainly the right shoulder blade. I don't feel like sleeping tho, or really reading either so maybe i'll end up joining the dog on the couch and watch beauty and the beast or robin hood or petter pan, u know a classic, wish i had dumbo tho...Maybe i really will do that, i could cuddle with the dog and blankets and stay warm, and come back on closer to dawn when i'm warm, maybe i could sneak out and watch the sun rise, that'd be kinda kewl...i like being outside bymyself at dawn or dusk, very peacefull and relaxing.... i just got me a blanket, it's got holes in it but atleast it'll be warm, i wonder what my mom would do if i sleep on the couch with the dog.... i'd be up to watch morning carttons and maybe even make myself pancakes, or make dear old dady do it cuz his are way better:D. hehehhe, i'm such a geek, hehehehe. Sigh, I guess you guys are tucked up in your beds sleeping under warm covers(blue for dan) havee dreams of friends and shit like that , lucky......Score the heater just clicked on...Wow, it's so tit nipply in here, it needs better insulation in these walls, bah damn card game i just can't seem to win and my hand is still frozen and the heater now clicked off, ah poo, well enough for now, hope you r having good ngihts, i'll be back later.
~*Noelle*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home