Welcome to My December

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Yah I know what u mean, I cant trust girls either. They gossip. That's why guy friends are better. I went to a party tonight and got pushed in the pool. It was so cold and I was pissed because I had my sweater on and jeans and it was cold out! the party was over at 1 and i was pushed in at 10 so i went home and changed. There lucky my cell phone wasn't in my pocket or i would have killed them! My friend is spending the night and she's asleep in my room. I couldn't sleep because I'm wide awake. Me and my cousin are talking about moving in together when were older. We want to move to oshawa or London.( this is a different cousin not the one who yelled at Dan). Well my dad called tonight and he said he got me something really cool for christmas. I think its a new dirt bike cuz ive been asking for a new one forever. If it is i hope its purple. Man I keep having dreams about me working at home depot. that is what i have dreamed the last 2 nights. i don't think that's gunna happen though because i cant stand that store! well I have talked to much about boring stuff so I'm gunna go watch Rose Ann. {*GoOdNiGhT*}
-steph
ps. whats up with your name dan (there, im kicking myself you happy now....?) wow, this is my longest post ever!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home