Welcome to My December

Saturday, November 22, 2003

well... i'm back... its been awhile... i haven't been on much in the last week, meh. Well i'm tired i'm going on two hours of sleep 6:00am till 8:00am its quite refreshing... yeah i was up till 6:00 just sittin in my basement watching tv and playing video games... one can get really hooked on them... anyways yeah last night i didn't do much... i got home from dinner and went out to see ang and pam... pam had her friend derek over when i got there... we got bored so i figured may aswell be bored with more people so we went and watch dude wheres my car in dereks basement... not pams derek but the one noelle and i know... i got your message noelle, i got it on my phone, but i wasn't sure if i should call richards cell and ask for you... that might not go over well... so i just left it... i wanted to come online when i got home but guess what my dad was defraging both computers so i can't get on... and guess what they didn't finish till 6:00am... and then shit got all fucked up again so we had to do it again... and here i am... bored as fuck... stuck in my video game and waiting for noelle to give me a call cuz she said she would... hmm mabye i should call her... lets try... so far no answer... oh there we go...
-ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home