Welcome to My December

Saturday, November 22, 2003

wOW, you were writting that as i was picking up the phone kewl. Newaz i'm trying to figure out whats going on , cuz i just want out of this house, maybe i'll just end up getting my mom to drive me to yuor house dan, but i will call you once i have found out, derek is trying for the van, and Sara is actually on telling me bout her mad cookie making, but that means i'll be feed all week:D. Oh steph i have a dalmation shes so cute, i want cats but my parents don't like them, and dans is so cute but he is shy, always runs from me but not so much nemore. I like big dogs, i'm gonna get huskies when i move out, heheheh, newaz i'm gonna bother derek, and see whats going on....i may coem back and post if i can't get anywhere
~*Noelle*~

Back off I'll take you on, Headstrong to take on neone, I know that you are wrong, Headstrong, Headstrong...I see your fantasy, you wanna make it a reality baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home