Welcome to My December

Sunday, November 23, 2003

so many thoughts going through my mind... yet such emptiness in my mind... kinda of odd the way it works... here i am again alone... before today at least i wasn't quite alone there was chances and my fears were not confirmed... but not that they are i am truely alone... my only source of comfort is a 40oz bottle of rum... but it cant keep me company when i'm puking becuase of it... next weekend christina has a hockey tournament in whitby and i think i'll be pretty much spending the weekend with her, draging brooke along as well... cuz i know christina wants to see her... it'll be good to see some people from the summer... i discovered today that because the park is closed during the winter, thats how me manage to stay friends with everyone up there... and its also good that not everyone is up there all summer and also during the week cuz we would start to get frustrated with each other... anyways that was a side note.... gtg now... good night steph, good night noelle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home