Welcome to My December

Saturday, November 22, 2003

well, yet another evening i sit here and dwell on the thoughts that pass through my mind, and once again i find these thoughts seem unfit for this blog... they are thoughts that are ment to be kept to my self... sorry guys... it seems as time goes by i am starting to close my self off... I dont seem to be sharing as much as i used to... might have to do with the issue of trust and who so many people have betrayed my trust i dont know if i can trust others... laura had a huge problem with that, cuz i couldn't trust her... its not that i dont trust her, its that i dont trust women. I dont even know why i am talking about trust cuz that has nothing to do with what is going on in my head, wait maybe it does i'm not sure... anyways it seems i'm getting alot said about what is going on without actually saying anything so i think i'll shut up and go to bed... good night, and to those i care about sweet dreams...
-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home