Welcome to My December

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Well it settled .... Brooke is my hero and i am in debt to her for her helping me through this garbage
She might think it was me that helped my self ... but it was mainly her that helped me .. along with all the people that i involved as well
I can see you n i having a good friendship babe ... seems to me that all the friends that ive kept seem to have had some kind of rocky start or chapter and this sure ranks up with the biggest of rocks
look forward to seeing you later today for the damn billiards tournament which i think ill throw .. just so that i dont have to continue with it but we'll see
diana .... do us a huge favour please ?
lol ...... perhaps not use words that you arent to sure about cause im sure that infatuated and fartuated differ massively ;P lol
dont worry bout it though we all make mistakes ..... words are funny when people fumble with them lol
so mayhaps we should introduce diana to john ..... have a word off .. see whos better at mixing words with other words .... right matt? lol
brooke my old man sending that damn camera in today ... i got them to get doubles so that you get one of everything to ....... not sure if thats what you wanted but HA ... means i get pics of you ....... muhahahahaha >:]
take it easy all .... i think im gonna pass out again ..... get my ass some real sleep lol

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home