Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

you know what .... fuck that
im not fucking sorry people had to meet me .... considering brooke just said that she's known me 3 weeks and all she knows is lies .... then bah fucking humbug
you really dont know me then ........
and this had better not sour it cause im truely not like this
i garauntee it ..... i hate poeple that lie ..... and yes that means i hate my self
but as EVERYONE has done .... im going to have to forgive myself ..... not now ... but it will have to happen some time ..... im the only person left to forgive me ... which is trippy . but what ever
im truely sorry you all got entangled in my lies ... they may have been from long before i met you brooke ..... but they still managed to affect you .... which im gonna have to live with
ill call you tomorow .... and talk to you about the billiards today ... which sucked ass .. but boo fucking hoo i didnt really want it if i lost
so too bad
ill make htis up to everyone .... some how ... ill earn the lost trust back
next time i even think about lieing im gonna punch my self in the face and remember these fucking feeling that i have now and i swear ... to all that read this ... and those unable to that were involved with my shit ... i swear if i ever allow anything like this to happen again ... im gonna search for help ... cause this is all gonna lead to lunasism ...even for someone strong minded like me
i apologize once again for disgracing all the people that i have ... please do forgive me i really dunno what id do without my friends . and i know sunts like these push them away ... which is one hell of a reason to never do it again .. and ill act on this from here out
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home