Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

im not gonna try and justify it ... it was total idiocy that i did it and im gonna beat the shit outa my self for it. Still the part where noone cares .... is fucking wierd
i let you people beleive something that never happened .. then because of those beleifs ... another beleif towards me smashing windows (which spawned from misunderstood words) was also turned into a lie that hindered me
i dont know who i told that i felt like smashing 6 windows on 6cars that i hated , then woulda had to run from the 4 security guards in front of future shop .... but they twisted my words ...... and i never knew that the lie was going around until it came back to me ... and then it just so happened to be a person that feared me from it that told me about it .. a person that i didnt want fearing me ... but what the hell everyone else i know is scared of me
im sorry you had to meet me brooke ....
everyone else to

ok walk time ..... ill behome around 12 maybe 1
im nearly not caring when i get home ..... odds are ill just walk to the lake .... perhaps get lost for a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home