Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

alrgiht people ... this is me leaving this blog for good ... cant seem to bring myself to any sort of peace on this one ....
i have disgraced charmaine and most assuredly disgraced brooke by letting this shit further her distrust in men ... which is total bullshit
this is safely the first lie i have ever let on ... and im gonna damn near kill my self for it
dont worry . makes no difference to me my lifes shit anyways
im sorry i included everyone in such idiocy ... i dunno how to deal with this so im just gonna go on a long walk and do alot of thinking
i havent slept on eaten in a while again ... but too fucking bad its a small punishment but meh
as for now on my ankle brace no longer exists ... im fucking tired of it ..
i gotta get a grasp on things cause the part where only i give a god damn about what i did is really freakin me out .. i lied to my only friends and let them tell the lies to a girl that has trust issues .. and just for a twist had that girl bust me on it after only knowing me for a short period of time
im sorry brooke but that really isnt me ... all the chances ive had ... thats safely the only lie ive made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home