Welcome to My December

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

oh i almost forgot one thing to tell a few people that i might have not told......
sunday night i was refilling my lighter with a can of butane ...
and didnt realize that it had filled the lighter to the brim and was leakin everywhere ...
now those of you that have seen my room
know its fucking tiny >:| ... and a lot of spilled butane (enough to make my pants start to get wet) cant be a good thing right?
well try lighting the shit up cause you think you should clear your room ....
BAD FUCKING IDEA ......
my legs ... my bed ... my upper body was on fire for at least 5 seconds .... and in fire time ... its long lol
its was fucking awesome .... but ill never do it again .. unless there is a camera...
dont worry its just minor burns .. i didnt even realize i have them till now .. got me through my pants lol .. and my bed sheets a little crispy .. but meh still jokes though

talk to ya all later ....... w00000000t 7 consecutive posts lol ... ill stop now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home