Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

alright well on a more positive note ... 3 hours of walking did nothing to my foot .. i think all the good times ive had recently . and the good mood id been in before this week ...have made me heal a little faster then normal cause this weekend at the cottage when i cracked the shit outa my foot ..... it felt really fucking good .... i hadnt felt my ankle snap so hard in months and it was fucking releaving ... i left the brace off all damn day .... which also hasnt happened in months
soon enough people soon enough ....my lazy ass is gonna really start running .. not just for the hell of it either .... ill be doing my circuits and all the shit ... total body work out ..... gonna be fucknig awesome . this outa shape shit because of a foot shit ... aint working for me so anyone that wants to join me .... its gonna hurt lol ... but a little pain now n then ... (dont say never hurt) .... uh .... isnt bad? ... when its for a good cause at least
matty its gonne be u n me ... we gotta get back in shape dude .... i cant feel my abs anymore :S:S ... how do you lose 8 peices of your body so damn easily???? bah ....
brooke and diana .. as long as you'd still like me to ... US ... to .... we can still teach yas how to play pool .. as long as your still interested in it . after this tournament i realized how good i really can be ... and i want to teach yas both .it could be a blast
thurday though ... is the damn near last day for the tourny to ... i have to face steph .... and she has never beaten me before ... so we shall see .. then BAILEY ... lol
that brown bastard is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then it'll be me n tyler again for finals and i swear im gonna kill his small white ass on that table ...... GRRRRRRR hehe cant beleive i played so shitty today
i do have to say that the reactions of today really stirred me . and that that is the sole premiss on why i lost to tyler ... bastage one god damn ball left ARGGGG hehe
at least i know i earned my loss ... but wont let it happen again ... from now on people i aint going easy while playing that game ... so watch it >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home