Welcome to My December

Monday, May 26, 2003

well i know this weekend was gunna be shit from the moment casey called my house from my cottage...i dont know why but i had a feeling.
that is why i didnt want to continue drinking on fri...it had nothing to do with driving the next day...i just said that to keep questions to a minimum...although my shoulder really did hurt.
as for sat night i wasnt in the mood to drink...so i didnt...i had 2 drinks in the afternoon but then felt tired and went to bed...woke up a little later...by that fag chris...so i went to sleep in the other room...then that bitch woke me up again and i couldnt sleep anymore, and i didnt feel like drinking so i sorta kept to myself and was really antisocial to everyone...then on sun night when i actually felt like drinking casey didnt and everyone else had to go home so that night was a bust...then we had to clean up and come home. so this weekend really sucked.
im glad to hear that u had fun (brooke and dan) cause i sure as hell didnt...maybe next weekend, even though i have to work.

P.S. Brooke, i know u wanted to start a conversation on fri night about one of my previous posts...and i was very vague...so if u want to continue just msg me on msn, and ill explain there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home