Welcome to My December

Sunday, May 25, 2003

ok regardless of going to the cottage or not i had a fucken great weekend, brooke you are so coming up every weekend, and i cant wait to get my car even if it is a truck, you and me, we'lll go up to my trailor every friday night after your done work, i'll pick you up and we'll go straight up. That was a good weekend, now comes the boring part of the week, the time at school but hey at least i got my friends here. I hope you all had fun at the cottage. I'm sure you've heard it enough but i have to say it, and casey i dont mean to harp on you but chris and laura aren't part of this blog so, dont take it as all at you. But you guys are dumbasses, first for breaking into the cottage, then for answering the phone after breaking in. Thats like saying "yeah i stole your car and i'm going to the police station." Thats how dumb that was. Oh and then swearing to his uncle, that just wasn't the smartest thing to do. Anyways on a good note i hope none of you are hurt. Oh and on a good but sad note, i have become and easier drunk. Two bottles of mikes hard and half of brookes TABU. Its sad really. But that means its cheaper. O well, it was a fun night, sorry brooke for not drinking around the fire, instead we drank during dinner with my parents just outside. That was fun. Remind me i really to talk to christina, brooke i need to know whats going on, and i'm sure you would like to know as well. Plus i want to know what the story is with you and rob. I just hope alfie gives me her email, i dont think he will, cuz i think hes mad. But thats his fault he had his chance last year and she doesn't like him anymore so meh. Oh and leslie, right now you "dun-no" what i'm talking about but i'll fill you guys in later. And leslie i'll need to talk to you about kathleen. Cuz now i have a situation that needs some sorting. Sorry about the "dun-no" think it was just so funny when you said that. And oh man brooke watching the Extreme Elimanation Challenge after a couple of drinks was so funny. Anyways i'll talk to you all later, and brooke if your reading this and you haven't finished that math project i'll be mad. Cya, Oh and derek let me know when you come up with a good looking banner for the site for this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home