Welcome to My December

Saturday, May 24, 2003

well last night wasn't so bad, prom was pretty good i got to dance with the people i wanted to dance with, i think with the exceptence of one person but we wont go into those details. anyways brooke i cant thank you enoough for making me go we had such a good time. The other half of the night, the one that consisted of everything after 1:00 was pretty great too. I realized how much of a cheap drunk i am, i only had four glasses. Well i remeber most of the night with the exception of derek almost slapping me in the face and waking me up. That folks i do not remeber. Meh what can you do. Matt thanks for staying back to drink with us. I'm sure you had fun, but it did kinda suck that you had to get some sleep cuz you had to drive to the cottage early this morning. Yes its 8 in the morning and everyone here is running on 1 hour of sleep. maybe a little more for some people, buts its all around one hour of sleep for everyone. supposedly i pured myself another drink out of dereks vodka, that i also dont remeber seeing as how i stopped drinking afteri finish the remaining bit of peach snapps from my 26er. When i woke up this morning there was a drink in the cup i was using of, its supposedly mine but i dont think it is. I know i dont have much of a leg to stand on cuz you guys just say i was drunk. Arrggggg someone get rid of this piece of shit keyboard that matt has its driving me nuts, those that have seen it will understand. anyways i'm off for now havea good weekend. Brooke and i are heading up to my trailor today and i know matt and leslie and liz are going to join those fuck heads that are already up at matts cottage. What jackasses breaking into matts cottage. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home