Welcome to My December

Monday, May 26, 2003

Well, it's surprisingly good to be back in Ajax. I guess the weekend wasn't as fun as I had hoped. First off, we didnt "break in" to the cottage. Chris climbed in an open window. As for answering the phone...fuck off I'll do all the stupid things I want. And when I do something stupid I know its stupid and regret it. I dont need everyone telling me it was stupid. Matts the only one with the right to bitch at me for this one, anyone else can mind their own business. And Dan, I have no idea what you mean by swearing at Matt's uncle. I certainly did not swear at his uncle. I don't swear much as it is and I especially wouldnt swear to any adults except my own parents. Well, I stole a stop sign and a wooden reindeer in one night. I think when I'm not getting the things I desire in life I get the urge to take things. Things that I dont even want. Just to compinsate on a psychological level for the things I'm not getting. The weekend had its highlights. Chasing cows was certainly an interesting experience. And Charles pushing me off the dock was actually kinda fun (except for the wet shoes and $50 of soggy cash). The waters a lot warmer when your fully clothed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home