Welcome to My December

Monday, May 26, 2003

Immmmm sitting with a tin can, high above the riverway. i don't know why im singing this song.. AHHHH
well ya im in computers class bored outa my mind dan is next to me (he looks a little to happy for my liking) i don't know whether to be scared or more scared lol. well ya work went by so slow on saturday 5 min felt like an hour and a half some bastard ordered 31 fucking fish and he wanted specific ones!!! i almost used the excuse "Im not in this department" but ya bloody hell lol. when i got back from work i finished off my 26er and yess leslie it does taste bad strait, i also finished off my little drinks. and sorry your weekend sucked but at least you weren't working you bastard :P lol ya im bored and running out of things to say but i want a long post so thoes of you who don't want to waist your time STOP READING NOW! well ya i beat my cousin up on sunday... he is 5 years younger then me but so what he started it and i ended it by hanging him by his underwear in my parants closet and shutting the door.... what?.... he deserved it! so ya its 10:04 and well ya. i need more booze, and ya and ya and blah blah blah god damn i need a more interesting life. well bells about to ring so bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home