Welcome to My December

Monday, May 26, 2003

Hey Hey Everyone! I haven't written on here in a while, and wow this blog is going to be a lengthy one, (if you get bored stop reading). Prom was absolutely amazing : ) I am so glad that all of you went. The place was beautiful, the girls all looked gorgeous and dam you guys looked sexy! The dancing was a blast (don't worry Dan you cought on and can definitely dance)! Although after that night I was kind of depressed that I no longer can win prom king and queen and wish I'd had a bf there with me and Dan had a gf cause it seemed to make others nights more special. I hope that by the time my prom rolls around I have someone that I love to spend the night with me. Drinking at Matts was great! Thanks for staying home with us Matt we had an awesome time getting platered and dancing around. Sorry about your friends breaking into the cottage, I can understand your e-mail now, I just hope your Uncle still lets you guys go up there again. Who's Kathleen??? Derek that sucks about your work but at last you made some money because it sounds like most of the cottagers had a sucky weekend. Well Dan and I had a fucking kick ass weekend!!!!! Yes Dan I will go up there with you any weekend that you invite me cause it was sooooooo fun up there!!!!! We got to have some drinks at dinner (too many for you, you dam drunk LOL) and then I got to meet all of your friends who were very nice, and extremely funny. I'm giving 2 weeks notice this weekend so we can go up whenever you want to k? Yea for sure you have to talk to her, but Alfie seemed quite upset and it doesnt look like he's going to give you her e-mail any time soon. But dont worry you'll find out next weekend ( I wish I was going up with you) Yea about me and Rob I have no idea I'm quite confused. What do you think I should do? Did you get any imression from him? You can find out for me next weekend when I'm not there k? All I know is that I had so much fun and he's a cuttie he said he'd be my bf (jokingly) and then we were joking about going to prom, and the fact that we broke up over something so stupid. Anyways we'll have to talk about all of that later cause its confusing but Christina really seemed to like you so I think that it will all work ut and then all of us can patry up there and I will have someone to dance with too and spend lock up night with : ) I really need a CD made for me Dan..... If i give you 5-10 bucks could you make me 2 CD's? I need an old song one cause there cute, and then a party mix that I have lists for k?
Anyways I'm in computers and dont worry I got my project done k?
Lve you alllllll soo much
Kisses and Hugs
p.s. I really miss my bestest buddy Diana I want her to come to the trailor one time and she can hook up with Alfie and then he wont be sad and she'll be really happy hehehhehehhehe awesome (and my mom wnt let me come over tonight cause I gotta clean my room, and finish my hmk : ( but she said if I get it done we can get together later k? LOve you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Later everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home