Welcome to My December

Monday, May 26, 2003

well my weekend sucked ........ i dunno about any one else ..... doing nothing but listening to much and playing with fire can be done anywhere .... i dunno what the hell is so special about changing the scenary i mean god fucking damn it ...... no boat .. no sky god damn clouds ... 4 people missing ...

sure we had fireworks and watched chris drunkenly laugh at his self in the mirror cause he was retarded but meh ....... we can do that anywhere as well .... from now on im gonna check the fucking weather and then make my decisions.
i realize now that from now on im gonna stick to my gut instinct ... i can sleep(yes i slept) ... eat ... and sing to music I DOWNLOADED at home ... i knew nothing was gonna happen this weekend
but meh
sure beats having parents breathing down my neck .... guess thats the only thing that matters

thank you Brooke for friday night ... im sure that even if i were sober ida had a blast watching you be drunk as you were .... but being drunk at the same time was great
im just actually suprised that that vodka got me drunk ... might not have got my plastered .... but holy shit did it make my breath stink lol .... guess that happens when you drink vodka straight and .... fast lol

well what ever .... this weekend wasnt as good as it was meant to be .... but bah too fucking bad for me eh .... ah well so long as everyone else enjoyed their prom and after party and weekend and such .... i really dont care how mine went


well boo hoo ...... lol

take it easy people i see yas when i see yas...... if i see yas .......

...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home