Welcome to My December

Friday, July 16, 2004

Terrible

This week has been terrible. Well yesterday was terrible lets put it that way. First i get a call at 5:30am from liz telling me that the apartment in peterborough is flooding, and they are standing in a foot deep of water. So when i go to work i go and try to fill up my car, but i had no money in my account. then i leave work early so i can go up north, but i didn't go up right away, instead i went over to north china buffet with rob, and just as i get out of my car, i locked the keys in the car, and not only that but i left the car running. then when i finally do go up north, i cant get the trunk of my car closed. Then when i came home, i went over to caseys to drink... and i got really drunk and ended up puking. Noelle and casey walked me home at 4:00 am. then today at 6:30 my parents came screaming into my room asking why i came in at 4 in the morning. and at that point only after 2 and a half hours of sleep i still feel like i could be abit drunk. anyways thats my story for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home