Welcome to My December

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Weird

Well if last night wasn't a weird night then i dont know what is... so this is what happend... i went to bed like normally, head at the top of the bed, feet faceing the window... however when i woke up this morning that was not the case, somehow in my sleep i turned around so that my feet were at the head of the bed and my head was at the foot of my bed... weird eh?

Anyways didn't do much yesterday besides go to the mall with derek, matt, sarah and noelle, then picked up zoe afterwards and went to dereks house. we watched dogma, well more or less i watched dogma, and derek tried to watch it. around 12, i started to fall asleep so i decided that was enough for one night and went home to go to sleep.

haven't talked to cortney in a while, not since monday, when she gave me the reasons of why she couldn't see me this week. but i forgot em. all i remeber is driving school tonight and on monday she went to her dads. tuesday/thursday no friggin clue. I know tomorrow i have to go with rob to go shopping for the fashion show and what ever we need to get for the many plans we have. friday after work i am going with a couple people from work over to a restaurant in unionville. oh well what can you do, i'll go at 3, and then leave by 5ish, that way i could be up at the house by 7 hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home