Welcome to My December

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Should I Bite My Tongue

Well shit really hit the fan last night, i dont know how but we got on the topic of out feelings for each other and what not, and it just didn't go too well. I think cortney finally admitted what the problem is... it took a while for everything to come out but i think it all did. Cortney's always been telling me that she doesn't want anyone to get hurt but she never explain how or why. Well i figured it out last night why shes so afriad, its cuz i'm going away to college and she thinks that things will happen. she told me that she doesn't want to be the one getting in the way of me having a great time or meeting someone. Shes afraid that if we get too attached... well if we get attached period, when i go away somethings gonna happen and one of us are gonna get hurt, mostly her. I tried to convince her that something like that wouldn't happen, and she just kept saying that she doesn't want to be the one holding me back. i really dont think she knows or understands how much i have already fallen for her. and i cant bring myself to tell her, cuz she doesn't want to hear it. it would only make things worse and i would lose what little i have with her as is. thats not something i want to risk. i dont know what else to say. so cya.

Until the day I die, I'll spill my heart for you, for you, Until the day I die, I'll spill my heart for you,

As years go by, I race the clock with you, But if you died right now, You know that I'd die to, I'd die too,

You remind me of the times, When I knew who I was (I was), But still the second hand will catch us, Like it always does,

We'll make the same mistakes, I'll take the fall for you, I hope you need this now, Cause I know I still do,

Until the day I die (Until the day I die), I'll spill my heart for you, Until the day I die (Until the day I die), I'll spill my heart for you,

Should I bite my tongue?, Until blood soaks my shirt, We'll never fall apart, Tell me why this hurts so much
- Until The Day I Die - Story Of The Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home