Welcome to My December

Monday, July 12, 2004

Posting

I haven't actually been able to sit down and finish a complete post in a long time, something is always rushing me or distracts me while i'm posting. Dont really know if i get my complete thoughts out or not. because its usually a long time before i look back on my previous posts. so when i do i cant really finsih thoughts or complete the post just becuase its so much easier to start a new one wether its on that same topic or a completely new topic.

I went for a walk with matt, derek, zoe and noelle. mainly noelle though, it was nice, we had quite a long talk about whats been going on, with our lives and then just the group in general. Its always so nice to talk to her because she helps me realize things. We definetly get into our fights about things but when we aren't argueing its rather nice to be around her.

Had a chat with cortney last night about laura, didn't go to well, cuz "my immortal" came on, i dont know what it is with music and laura, but so much music reminds me of her, or well has a connection to that time in my life. And yeah thing with cortney and i dont seem to be going any better. i feel like we both remeber what happened but pretend like nothing happend. at least thats the way it feels that might not be the case, i cant really tell with her. i never know what shes thinking, which makes things alittle harder.

Anyways last night was the first time that i really met zoe, before was just some person that i picked up and dropped, and saw with leslie. I actually spent some time with her last night, and had a good time, i think we got along pretty good, i dont know we'll haev to see, i'll speak with noelle about it. i know that she likes kyle and that kyle likes her so there is no point in pursuing anything there, but she'd make a really good friend. plus shes going back to BC at the end of the summer, and i dont really need a recap of the whole steph thing, once was bad enough.

I'm definetly looking forward to finishing work so i can have my vacation, and move out ofthe house. I hate all my dads questions, i know he just wants to make conversation but i dont. i hate making conversation with my parents, they should just let me be and that be that. But i'll be so glad once i'm out. anyways i think thats enough for now, i should get back to work. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home