Welcome to My December

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Insert Topic Here....

Well i dont really have a title for this post. once again i was in peterborough yesterday, 'cept this time there was no one at the house cuz they all were on the way down as i was on the way up. and then they were on their way up as i was on my way back down to ajax. it sucked ass... well not that bad... i had the whole place to myself, i made dinner watched a movie, and then left at 10. I just got back form cortneys soccer game, they won 4-1 i think, or maybe it was 3-1, oh well they played good. i got eaten alive by some mosquitoes but what else is new. i got my haircut yesterday. but had no gel, so i used my brothers gold colour gel. works pretty good, is an extreme hold. and it makes my hair colour alittle lighter. at least it seems that way. anyways thats enough i'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home