Welcome to My December

Friday, February 13, 2004

Day 25

wow almost 30 days, and we have been going out for almost 2 months, so that's about half the amount of time that we have been going out I haven't been able to talk to her. That really sucks. Well its Friday and I'm going to johns place tonight, hope everything is cool with me and Laura and me and Noelle. I thought Laura was fine, but the whole trying to get me sacked thing bothered me. She seemed alright when we were talking. I wonder if she's the one that's gonna be picking me up, or if its gonna be matt, either way I hope john goes with, and Chris doesn't cuz she doesn't talk to me when Chris is around so it would make for a very awkward car ride back to John's. anyways its just about 5 here so i'm gonna start getting ready to go to the bus terminal, and i want to be there about 15 to 30 mins ahead of time so that i dont miss it. i have my mp3 player and my mp3 cd so i got plenty to listen to on the bus ride up there. i brought both bottles of booze, i doubt i'll be drinking the rum but i know the whiskey is gonna get drunk. anyways so thats enough for me today. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home