Welcome to My December

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Day Eight

It has been a while since anybody has been on here, well except me. Anyways i dont have much else to say either except the fact that i'm hoping that stephs parents ease up a bit and let her talk to me again. I know that it is our own faults but i mean no one is perfect and every one learns from their mistakes. I guess what i'm saying is a second chance in the eyes of her parents would be a good thing. Anyways yeah got my tattoo on saturday night, its drying out now and i gotta keep trying to put creme on it, which is a pain in the ass seeing as how i cant see the tattoo completely. Gotta get help with that, dont know if it looks the way its supposed to. anyways thats enough ranting for now, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home