Welcome to My December

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Day Ten

Secodn day at work, still here actually, just thought i'd come and post something seeing as how i'm done my day and have nothing better to do but sit here and wait for my dad to finish. Thats only gonna be around 6:30 so looks like i'm gonna be here for a while. gotta occupy myself with something. I just got my own desk, wit ha phone and everything, but what i dont have is a computer of my own, but thats gonna come soon and then i'll be able to hopefully talk on msn once i'm done work, but not while i'm still working cuz i do alot of running around and driving around, so i really am never gonna be at my desk, oh and i get a company cell phone for when i'm out on an errand they can get a hold of me and tell me to do soemthing else as well. I want to do something tonight but so far i dont know what to do, or where to go, i might just end up at matts house again watching tv and just hanging out. anyways thats enough for me on here. Still was thinking about steph today, cant get her off my mind, not that i want to. But i'd really enjoy it if her parents let me talk to her again. I mean how long can she be grounded for, hopefully not all 3 months that shes left down there. anyways i'm done for now, probably post again some time tonight. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home