Welcome to My December

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

well here goes day two of not being able to talk to steph, and its being going pretty crappy. i have no one to talk to online anymore cuz kate doesn't come on anymore, and lexi is hardly on. And everyone else is alwasy busy doing something so its just me. I got some great news today, ashley is engaged, I think its great, they aren't sure yet when the wedding will be, but it'll be a while. anyways aside from that i dont have any other good news. i have an exam tomorrow morning at 8:30 i really dont want to go to the exam because i know that its gonna be hard cuz i have to deal with this whole thing on my sholders. i'm going to stay with steph all the way till the end, even if it means going for a while with out talking to her thats fine but i am nto going to leave just over this. within time this whole thing will settle and even if it has to take 4 years thats fine, by then shes 18 and she can make the choice for herself. And if 4 years is what i have to wait then it will be 4 years that i am going to wait to be able to speak with her. I do admit this whole ting has me a bit worried, but noelle and lexi talked some sense into me and made me realize that the worst possible thing that can be done is a restraining order. Although that will be a terrible thing in it self, thats basically what has been asked of me now. i dont know what much else to do aside from sit and see how this all unfolds. well thats all for tonight, and so ends another chapter in this existence which i am forced to call my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home