Welcome to My December

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well, looks like its soon gonna be just in this blog again, cuz i only let my closest friends be part of this because it is where i can share what is going on in my life and get input back on it. But thats gonna change soon because one of the people that i trust the most i'm not even allowed to talk to anymore due to a request from her stepdad. How is this all supossed to work if i cant even talk to her. This is my blog and the people that are on it are part of my life and i dont want them taken away from me, but i have no choice i have to let them go or face charges that can be brought upon me. I'm probably not going to go up to the trailor anymore because even up there i can not speak to her. i wish things didn't turn out this way, i wish i could go back in time and change what happened and what was said. I really dont know what to say anymore, nor do i know what to do. All i know is that it is safer not to comunicate in anyway anymore, but i cant take her off the blog that is something she has to do on her own. supposedly i got a email from her step dad last night but i dont remember seeing any sort of non-junk mail this morning. Steph's stepdad if you happen to be reading this i am truthfully sorry and as per your wishes i will stay away from her, although i want to ensure you that what you may assume my intensions to be, i am not that kind of person to actaully do something like that in person, im one of all talk no action, however i will respect your request. and i also just like to say good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home