Welcome to My December

Monday, January 12, 2004

March 15, 2004

So starts another day, so far nothing has gone right. It all started this morning when there was no hot water. Although I survived this ordeal, I was faced with an even greater challenge my computer would not start. My only connection to a pay check is not working. After trashing around for awhile, I discover that my computer was unplugged from the wall. And that is how my day began. As I sitting here in my dark little one room apartment, just waiting for what my next job. I wonder what it will be, maybe a cartoon, maybe a movie, maybe a commercial. Who knows? I just finished making a commercial for a relationship help phone line. From making that commercial I learned that the help phone line seems to be a good idea. I haven’t had any luck with my social life, I think this is the reason why I am sitting here talking to a computer. It this how my life will stay? Will I be alone forever? I think I need some help; maybe a doctor would do some good, too many questions. My life reminds of that guy in that movie, the one that started with an ‘M.’ Oh I don’t know, all I know is that the guy was a hacker and he stayed in his apartment and his only contact with people was someone occasionally coming to his door to buy a piece of software. But the difference between me and that guy is that I don’t get to go on any adventures or follow the white rabbit. Hey! The white rabbit, do you think that, that part of the movie was supposed to be taken from Alice in Wonderland? I was told the other day that I’m insane, can you believe that? But what if I really am? Could it be the isolation and the loneliness, I think I should get out more often. That’s what I’ll start doing. Tonight, right after I finish my work today.

March 16, 2004

Ok so new day, this day went a lot better then my last. Last night I actually went out for the first time in awhile, it was quite fun. I actually met someone. They came up to me though, because I didn’t have the nerve to go up to them and introduce my self. But we got to know each other and I’m going out again tomorrow. But as for today I think I might just relax and continue working. Maybe taking a time out to do something else, what that will be I have no idea it all depends on what’s going on in my mind. But as for now its time to get to work on this new animated short film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home