Welcome to My December

Friday, January 16, 2004

try to call me eh? hasn't happened yet, and no there is no one else, but it was easier to say talk to you all later cuz thats what i'm used to typing. stupid frenchy is here right now, my borthers friend, we met them in mexico found out that they live in ajax, my parents became friends with his, and then invited them up to the trailor. the next month they bought a trailor in the park. oh and when we bought a new boat so did they. And he was the kid that told me to shut up in my own fucken trailor, i wanted to kill the bastard, i mean to tell me to shut up in my fucken trailor, boy is he lucky hes alive. anyways thats enough bitching today. i'm just kinda sitting online waiting around for stuff hopign that she comes on but i really doubt it and i dont feel like going and doing something else so i think i'm just looking for random good quotes to put on my website. anyways night steph talk to you tomorrow, and hopefully all night long as well. xxXxxXxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home