Welcome to My December

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Well once again, i'm the only one to post, I made coookies cuz i was kicked off the net earlier, and i'm back now only cuz boys are watching hockey so i can't watch my movie, Frailty, it's a kick ass movie. I'm talking to Casey right, now and tehy are going to play pool, but i guess i'm stuck here, cuz i'm deffinately not invited but oh well i'd have to break out of the house if i was so it's prolly for the best, and i just figured out were Dan is, he's at Christinas hockey games, wow, my brain is so dead right now...I need to find something else to keep me busy, still got hours to be awake and only person i'm chatting to right now is Steph, bah, y is everyone out, and pp who aren't ouit are not online like Foxy, danm child is sick but can\'t get his ass online to keep me company, bah! lol, i'm such a pathetic person i hate thisd house that much that i'd rather be anywhere doing thwe same thing i am now, as long as it's not here, well atleast i got my Puddle Of Mudd Cd to keep me company, lol, bah so sad....Bah! Ok well thats all i got for now, i guess, TTFN
~Noelle~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home