Welcome to My December

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Today has been a good day... Only one class today... And then I went to the mall with Matt Fox, Matt Jones, Derek, Noelle, and Casey... It was good times... Casey and I went and sat on Santa's lap... While we were standing in line they asked what type of picture we wanted... And we said they were to expensive so we just came for a visit... When we got to Santa he wanted us to sit on the armrest but I told him that we would rather sit on his lap... I told him that I wanted a pony and Casey told him that he wanted a jaguar (car not animal)... It was so funny... Then we got big ass candy canes after it was so good... Then we went to papps (one of my favourite restaurants) except I didn't get a discount this time... See usually I do cuz Matt's mom is our server and she gives us half price... While matt gets to eat free cuz he works there... Then we went to Derek's house to watch BOONDOCK SAINTS (one of my favourite movies) it was good I only saw about 30 minutes of it but that's ok.... Good work steph with the trampampoline... Yeah I don't use ice packs anymore cuz that just causes my jaw to lock up... So a warm pack works better cuz it relaxes the muscles and also takes away swelling but I don't have much swelling anymore so its all ok... Yeah I wake up in the middle of the night too but that's normal for me... I don't sleep well at all... Haven't been able to for a couple of years now... don't know why... Just happens... I've been thinking about sleeping pills for a while... But I'm sure yet... I was also thinking of a tattoo again today... And I think I know what I want... One of the LP soldiers on my back right between the shoulder blades and then one of the LP logos on the back of my leg... Right leg of course.... or on my right wrist... Like on the under side... I don't know I gotta sleep on it a bit more.. I need to get in better shape first before I do that I don't like my upper body... Its too plump so I gotta slim down so my back is more toned... Anyways that's enough for me so I'm signing out -----
-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home