Welcome to My December

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Well, I didn't wake up till after noon, but thats ok, i don't care, i'm surprised that i didnb't get killeed this morning, i didn't get home till 2am last night, and thats only cuz my dad came and got me, oops:S. Right now, i'm printing off resumes, and i'm going to hike my ass all over ajax trying to get meself a job, sounds fun eh, bah stupid $$$ problems. then when i get back i'm gonna see if Waqgner still wants me and derek to help him with britney and her pool playing skills, well i guess we will be more of a backup help thingy so he don't feel stupid or something. I had fun yesterday, i think i'm gonna get my mom to change my curfew , so that when a zillion ppl call derek we can actually go out cuz i don't have to be home in like 5 minutes. Did you do anything interestig Dan, ever catch up with Wagner last night? We just basiclyy watched Tv, and talked to a bunch of ppl eho keep calling dereks cell. Newaz i'm just waiting for the newest version of mns to download so i can signe on then take off on my little job hunt, so i don't have too much of interest to say so i guess i'll leave it at that and talk to the both of you l8r.
*~Noelle*~

P.S Dan I really doubt that derek is gonna ask me out despite how much he may like me or shit like that, I really don't think he will...Thats just a side note from last nights talk, and thanx for driving me to the store, very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home