Welcome to My December

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Im glad My step brother is such an asshole. when i get in trouble, my parents aren't really that mad because they have went through it already. hes got suspended for a month, arrested for drugs, arrested for shop lifting, and he trys to buy beer. He could get away with looking 19 but here you have to be 21 so he always gets caught. well I still cant eat anything.. all i haven't ate anything since last night. I dont think there is any good food that i can eat. I dont like mashed potato's, and I'm getting sick of soup. the doctor said i dont have an infection or anything but I keep waking up in the middle of the night in pain and i cant go back to sleep so i stay up with an ice pack and watch t.v. well I'm going to find something to do. maybe jump on the trampampoline hee hee
-StEpH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home