Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Hey Guys!
What's up? Well yesterday was a very interesting day LOL. Leslie I guess you dissapointed me because of what you said to Melissa, and it brought a lot of truth to the stories that I have heard. I don't trust guys, and no one can really prove to me that I should, I have no reason too. This made my statement true however that all guys lie, and Diana can back me up on this one. I have only known you for 2 or 3 weeks and everything I've heard pretty much is a lie. Anyways people make mistakes and we move on from them, so I don't honestly care anymore I let all the bull shit dissapear. We will all chill soon for sure! Matt if you want after Diana and I have finished our run we may be able to go out somewhere just give us a call k? Last night was AWESOME!!!!! Diana I love you, and you love me because I got you guys at least talking, you;re unblocked : ) I love ROB!!!!!Just joking but last night was really awesome I wish you hadnt gone home though cause we had more fun at my house afterwords, maybe we can get ahold of them tonight and makes plans. We'll se there are lotsa things that we can do. I am so bored today was a short day cause we had a fun fair and only had 40 min classes this afternoon. I can't bring anyone to the wedding thing friday and i am pissed cause it's going to be so dam boring!!! Im going to ask my mom though cause this sucks ass maybe I could leave early but it may be far so that would not help at all. But anyways Saturday and Sunday we will make plans for sure k? Dan's gone to the trailor without me : ( but thats okay I'm quitting soon so we can go up all the time k?
Love ya guys later Babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home