Welcome to My December

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Hey Everyone!
Diana whats up babes? I haven't seen you in a while : ( I was pissed about yesterday cause I wanted to come out with you guys and go Bike riding, but I had to stay and do my project. Kristina called and said she'd be there in a half an hour and she never even showed up! At 8:00 I got pissed off and said fuck it, our project is never going to get done, so now I pretty much am doing it on my own. We went for dinner but it was at like 9:30 so don't worry I didn't ditch you ( I would never do that) I finally met Laura yesterday and she was really nice! She's a really preety girl, and dinner was jokes! One time we should actually follow thrugh with the water idea though LOL! I can't wait to go to the cottage but my mom needs to be convinced, and the only person she can be convinced by she says "IS DANS MOM." If she feels its okay with her, then I'm actually allowed to go, so make sure that shes pursuasive!!!!!!! Prom is tommorow and I'm so nervous but excited! Yes Dan were going to have a blast! Leslie we'll see you when we get back but you can't see the dress unless Matt comes and gets you, cause I have to change if I'm going to the cottage.

Matt : Whats wrong hun? Your message sounded quite serious and depressing. You should have friends that you can trust because friendship is based on trust. For all those who did something..........APOLOGIZE DAM YOU!!!!! And for those of you who didnt make sure that Matt can keep your trust. : )

I had the worst day yesterday until we all went to Kelseys! I got in a fight with five black girls, and then to top off the day my mom bitched about the cottage and I got fllowed hom by a 21 year old guy that now knows where I live, but he didnt get my # I have his : ) LOL someones not getting called LOL

Well talk to you all tonight and Dan I will call you and my mom will talk to your mom after I go tanning at 6:00 K HUN? LOve you all lots and DIANA I will call you too k?
Later Everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home