Welcome to My December

Thursday, May 22, 2003

dude do you honestly thought i threw the game to you, i mean do you think i wanted to play bailey. And besides look at how good i was doing against bailey. i almost won two games to him. I won one and we were both on the eight on the 4 game and i fucked up my shot other wise we would have gone into a game 5 and i might have beaten him there. he told me i had skill but that might have been to make me feel better. Anyways leslie, i do see how you can be mad that you didn't win legitimately in both serious but i did play the best against you that i could i almost had you beat. But that doesn't matter now cuz, i lost to bailey, but i am glad that i beat kathleen cuz i won our little wager. For those of you that dont know, i wagered her that if i won we had to go to the movies, and guess what i won. so yeah for me. anyways my mom isn't too happy about going up after prom cuz its late and its gonna be raining. Anyways that will pass, my dad thinks its not a good idea cuz booze will be involved, he thinks we are gonna drink at prom, haha little does he know. Its gonna drunk after prom once we get up to matts cottage. Hehe, should be fun. anyways leslie i hope you feel better, and brooke i hope you feel alittle bit better today too. Brooke give me a call, cuz i have been trying to get ahold of you all day but i cant seem to get through. anyways cya. Oh PS what is this water idea, i hope it has nothing to do with me, especially if i'm at the bad end. talk to all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home