Welcome to My December

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Seems Ok

Well things seem ok with me and cortney again, i find that if we just dont talk about being in a relationship, and just conintue going on the way were are going on even though it is like we are in one just not offically, we're good to go. well i'm at the house now and its 7:48 in the morning. well correction i got to the house last night, drank some beers with casey, then went out to try and find more signs. we got two, a fleming sign which is mine and then a no motorized vehicle sign which is also mine. i think cortney may have wanted me to go to her game lastnight but i wasn't near my phone so i didn't see my msgs until 9 which it would have been too late to go back down for. by the time i got there the game would have been pretty much over. anyways i'll post again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home