Welcome to My December

Monday, June 14, 2004

Musical Thoughts

Well today i heard that song call "Don't Tell Me" by avril lavigne. its not the first time i heard the song but it is the first time that it kinda made me think. i dont think about the lyrics but i did think about laura. i remeber when people would asked me what laura looked like, i would just say she looks like avril lavigne. so kinda every time i see or hear about avril it reminds me about laura cuz they looked so much alike, at least i thought/think so. I dont know, casey already knows this but i do miss her, laura that is, not avril. altough one can always dream, right? On the same note about music, i thought about some of the lines from the song called "Rest Of My Life" by Sloan. its a good song, and that line about the rest of my life really makes me think about the rest of my life, i mean i'm moving out shortly, i'm going to be going to college, i kinda want to find someone and hold onto the through school and then hopefully one day get married after schooling and once i have stable job. i know i have a long life ahead of me but the thing is this is the time when you set up the rest of your life, and i'm not really doing anything about it. i dont really care about whats going on, well i do but only to some extent just because i dont feel like doing anything about it. i guess you could say that i'm lazy rather then just dont care. I dont know but i seam to find a connection between the two thoughts here, and i think it might have something to do with the fact that i might still want to be with her even after everything that has happened. i know liz would slap me if i ever said that, and i can just hear it know that, that is probably the stupidest thing i have said in a while but i mean can't help how i feel right. i dont know we just went through so much together. its been more then a year since i've really talked to her. i dont really find myself lost without but i do find myself lonely. i dont know else to say, i dont really know how to explain either. think i'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home