Welcome to My December

Monday, June 14, 2004

Happenings

Hey Hey, weekend was pretty good. Friday after work, went over to ikea with matt, purchased my bed frame and what not, and picked up those book shelves. Then we went to yorkdale and walked around until john and stew showed up. meh, stew kinda pissed me off, same with john. cuz they came down to drink with everyone, but stew already promised that he was going to drink with chris/laura/leslie on Saturday night which was fine but he also told them that he was gonna drink with them on Friday night. So technically instead of come down to see everyone he came to drink with chris/laura/leslie. Which causes problems cuz the group isn't really a group anymore, we have split up. So I didn't hang out with stew all weekend. And then john saying he was going to stay up north on Saturday night with me and casey and matt, decided that he would go back and drink with chris/laura/leslie. So they both pretty much came down to drink with chris/laura/leslie. Oh well to bad for them they missed a pretty good time on Friday night. Casey and I drank a couple beers and coolers then went for a walk around town at 3 am. Now on our walk we just so happened to acquire 5 street signs that we didn't have before, plus a really nice wooden no trespassing sign. Saturday I went to the trailer, which was ok, page showed up 10 mins after I got there. Then casey and I went for a swim and had dinner at the park. I cooked hamburgers on the BBQ while casey and I had a beer. Then instead of going and trying to get into the concert we stayed at the park, and went to the dance, cuz they wanted me to DJ. It kinda sucked at first but got better after casey and I went to the trailer and chuged 2 more beers each. once we got back to the dance it started to get better cuz we had a couple beers and I made a complete ass out of myself. although I dont really bringing casey or anyone for that matter to those dances, cuz its more of a seperate lifestyle, and i'm alot more hyper and not in a ok lets go cause trouble kinda way its more of just haveing a really good time while making people laugh. I dont think that I will have anyone from the house or from Ajax at the dance. They can come to the trailer park for a swim and maybe a boat ride and what not, but not for dances. Saturday wasn't too bad. I had to be at Marcus' house for 5:15am, meaning I had to get up at 3. cuz I thought it would take me 1 1/2hs to get there but in actual fact it took only an hour so I got there by 4:45 cuz I left the house at 3:30 and had to get gas otherwise I wouldn't have made it. Well I took him to the airport. It took 30mins to get there from his house which is pretty good considering I was doing 140 the whole way there. Oh on the way back was the best cuz I was driving his S55 with 500 horsepower, so I thought it would be a good idea to see how fast I could go. Well I managed to get to 260km before the car wouldn't really accelerate anymore. Well it was but really slowly. I got back to the house at 7:30 had me nap, and got up for horseshoes at 9:15. Horseshoes was ok, I was nathan's partner this time and we lost all our games but one. We ended up with at total score of 41 points in 4 games which is really bad cuz in the other games we got 17, 10 and 3. Then after horseshoes rob and I did the bottle drive, which brought in $150 dollars worth of empties. Which is pretty good. Then I just stayed in the park with page and rob until 8. And that's when I went back to the house picked up my stuff and headed home, and I was in bed by 10 cuz I was so damn tired. So I guess I did have a pretty eventful weekend which is good. I still dont have my car back yet, i'm waiting to for it to be finished I dont know what they still have to do to it. But hopefully I get it back today cuz I dont do anything with out my car, and hopefully I get to see Cortney after her exams this week, I think she's done tomorrow. Well we'll see if not then I'll see her this weekend. I still have to get rid of that edgefest ticket I dont really want to go. But I cant find anyone I can sell it too. Oh well that's about enough for today. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home