Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Random Stuff

anyways my dads home now, he hasn't said anything about the car but i'm sure hes gonna say something. I'm not to sure about this whole conert things now, cuz cortney was gonna go to edgefest but now she might not, and i was gonna give up my ticket to go and watch it with her in the grass. and then i think kyle will be the only one i know going to offspring. meh what can you do. i gotta sell my edgefest ticket though. and i dotn feel like signing up at ebay just to do it, maybe i'll put it in the newspaper and see.. or maybe i will go but by myself who knows. i mean there are some good bands playing. anyways thats enough for now, i'll post more later, cuz i gotta do some work on the site make it look bit better then it is.

ps: Noelle bit your tongue.

1 Comments:

Blogger German said...

just testing out the comments page to see how this crap works.

9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home