Welcome to My December

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Sounded like you guys had a pretty fun week-end, lol, you got drunk while i starved..hmmm...whats wrong with that picture, meh i'm going on 42 hours now with out eating as of choice, just haven't been home to really eat nething yet, but oh well. hmmmmm...i want an easter egg hunt,i didn't get to look for eggs, got to eat them tho, loves me chocolate. So where were you last night, we called you a few times, nd charmaine even left you a message. we eatched kill billand everyone was there minus you and Diana, was sad, wasn'tthe greatest movie interesting, but the blood effects got boring with all the spewing, but oh well. I hate not having the "net" at home, i can get on msn, but i can't go to ne sites, like blogger, or even google, says connection cannot be made every single time, sux ass. hmmmm...i wonder what i'll do tonight? Know what i decided Derek needs a car, cuz the last like 3 days matts had to come pick me upfrom stupid church shit, and i bet he's getting quite tired of it, or i have to fast forward timeand get my g2, i guess i should book a test so that i don';t have to wait when my 8 month are up in the summer. How do you book a test just go and say you want to book a test and give them the date, and shit? or do you have to prove nething to them like you took lessons or what not. wow , this is a pretty long post. Human instinct sucks, i don't want to eat ne food but my stomach and brain are thinking hungry, then find sara with money, then no no food, just soem cookies,no food. ok, now i'm talking to myself...i'm such a loser. hehe, less than 2 weeks till my birthday. wonder if i'l get nething good....Sara was buggin' bout what i was gonna do for acelebration and she yelled at me when i said prolly nothin'. i gotta get some job so i can get some money so i can get a tattoo, i hate this need for money, it sucks. sucks, sucks, SUCKS!!! i'm supposed to be meeting some ppl for a french project right now but i haven't seen them yet, wonder where they are..i guess i could write my shit out for them so them can do the brochure before tomorrow, i was just gonna give her the info( not like you care so i'll shut up on that one now). So how many Giurls exactly does wagner have? like those doc chicks, he hides them well. ok i'll stop rambling....... know what sucks, i dunno how i'm getting home today or even if i'm getting home, i don't wanna walk, and i don't think i have ne bus tickets, and i don't think my dad is picking me up so i guessi'm stranded, oh well i can sleepin my locker with my "family". ok i'll stop now, see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home