Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ranting

Noelle where do you get off thinking that you can just assume or depend on me to give you and derek a ride home from night school. First off thats your first mistake, dont assume things. Secondly, dont depend on me for a ride when you dont ask because how do you know that i haven't already made other plans, do you think i sit around and wait for you or other people to assume that i will drive you somewhere, sorry but i've got a life aside from driving your ass around. And if your gonna ask me for a ride, ask me in advance not tell me 5 mins before you need one, or after class, i'm not gonna drop everything so i can take you somewhere. And as far as calling me a jackass for not giving you a ride, DEAL WITH IT! sounds familiar dont you think. you always say it but you dont listen to your self, maybe you should start. What makes you think that you can just depend on me for a ride without even telling me, ok sure maybe in the past, in the beginning of the school term, yeah fine. but if you haven't noticed i dont hang out with you that much anymore. Oh and about that whole thing with cortney and her moving in with us in peterborough, thats none of your concern, how dare you ask "who says" and with the attitude that you said it in. Look thats none of your business, our house has nothing to do with you or derek you guys have no part in it, so just mind your own business and fuck off. who the fuck do you think you are? And then with the whole trying to tell me what happen within the group in the past before you were introduced, you have no idea what your talking about so just shut your mouth. As far as i'm concerned you dont have any say in the way the group was, or is now, i still dont concider you part of the group so just keep your mouth shut, and if other people see it otherwise fine by them, but to me you aren't and you shouldn't talk about what you dont know. anyways thats enough of the ranting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I ever thought you cared at all, i guess that was my mistake...

3:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home