Welcome to My December

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

so the summer is fast approaching and still nothing that big is coming up, well this weekend i'm going to go to wonderland with casey, cortney, kathleen, wagner, and wagner's wench. should be fun. i'm going out to see terri either tonight or thursday night, when ever she feels like giving me a call, and if i dont hear from her i guess she is busy then. oh well what can you do. my trailor is open next weekend, but i'm not going to go up cuz i'll be in barrie, we'll see how that turns out cuz its supposed to be a very interesting night. well i'm starting to get excited abotu going to college, my parents want me to stay in rez for the first year, but matt and casey and liz are counting on me to rent a place with them. i know that if i dont send out my acceptance by the end of the week theres no way i can get into rez, cuz the dead line is april 30. so even if i send it in now i probabyl wont make the dead line. see my parents dont know the dead line, and i hope that they dont find out the dead line cuz then they will be pissed. i asked them what if i didn't get into rez and their answer was dont worry you will be in rez. plus they aren't too happy with me going to college in the first place i had to fight for it. i dont understand why they are being such assholes about it. university is not best thing in the world. i like to work with my hands, therefore college is where i should go, i dont understand why they have the mentality that college is for the dumb. well they can go fuck them selves its my life and i will go about it the way that suits me, so if i go rent a place with some friends and party and shit so what i'm gonna learn the hard way. i hate how my parents try to protect me so much and i also think that they are embrassed to tell people that i'm going to college, cuz they tell everyone that i'm going to university and when those people talk to me about it i tell them that i'm going to college and they are like "oh really". stupid parents, if they are so worried abotu what people think of them dont fucken tell lies in the first place cuz at some point the truth always comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home