Welcome to My December

Friday, May 07, 2004

Well, i never thought it would happen to me, but it did. I was in an accident tonight, i admit it was my fault it pretty much ran a red light cuz i wasn't paying attention and some guy hit me as he was coming from the right because he had a green light. everything happened so fast. thank god no one got hurt, i dont know what i would do if someone did get hurt, i dont think i could live with myself. I was the driver the lives of the people in my car are in my hands, not only did i put their lives at risk but i also betrayed their trust, because when they get into my car they trust that i will drive safly and get them from point A to point B alive and well. Ok i might not always drive safely but i was driving the speed limit in this situation i just didn't pay close enough attention to what was going on around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home