Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Accident Update

Well after talking to the insurance company and what not, it turns out that the accident is a no fault accident, meaning neither one of us was at fault, or we were both at fault. Either way it turns out that i dont have to pay for his repairs at all, i only have to pay for mine, and we aren't gonna claim cuz if we do its gonna raise my insurance by $500 for that next three years and i lose all my no-claim bonus. so i gotta spend some cash and fix the car now. Also some more good news i got my special pricing on my stereo system. and for a new deck, front & rear speakers, one of the top alpine amps, and two 2nd best alpine 12 inch subs is only gonna cost me a total of $1,325.00(taxes inculded) once i order the stuff my connection is gonna hook me up with an special install price. so i'm pretty happy. so when my car is all fixed and my system is in its gonna be a total of around $4,000, cuz the car is $2,500 and the system is gonna be just over $1,500 so thats pretty good. anyways i think thats enough for me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home