Welcome to My December

Thursday, January 01, 2004

WOO HOO FIRST POST OF THE NEW YEAR!!!

thanks noelle for taken care of me last night, that was so sweet of you. wow waking up this morning hurt. other then that it was a good night, and my dads surprised that i can remeber all of it. my moms just pissed shes not talking to me. kate says that i remind her of george of the jungle. i think i found my new drink from now on. Striaght fireball. hmmm so good. but i drank too much last night. right now i dont were my cell phone is i think noelle has it. and then i know leslie has my hat cuz he took it from me on the walk back to the train. but i dont know what he did with it. :( he better still have it and i hope noelle didn't lose my phone, but i doubt it, shes pretty good with that kinda stuff. anyways thats enough aside from I GOT TO SEE THE SALADS LIVE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home