Welcome to My December

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Ah fuck you dan! It's been what 2 days since i've talked to you ,not even that, and I / we invit4ed you to see movie with us sat. you are the one who said no, and I even said I'd spends those hours with just you while derek worked until all of us could do something and you are the one who decided to just get up and leave me not the other way round and for your info. the only reason why we were still at the subway when you showwed up was cuz of me so i'm glad you think i've ditched you. AGuess you don't want to hear that i haven't been home since sunday afternoon, i stayed with kyle and derek adn slept on the couch then saw LOTR with Derek and leslie last ngiht and the stayed at dereks again we both fell asleep on the couch and i got up at 6:30 and he told me to go sleep in his bed cuz his sisters car was blocking the van. Got home came on to se what you were up to, and you ran away, Guess means you ain't coming tomorrow downtown since i always run away on you and am just as bad as everyone else i won't even bother telling you when and where abnd shit like that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home